Pages

03 April 2013

Maron Beach

Maron beach is one of beach in Semarang. Marina beach is new beach in Semarang. I ever go there, and at that time I wan senior high school. I was 2 graders in this school. I school at SMA Negeri 7 Semarang. In the edgo of maron beach there are many food court. There are sold a lot of food like as mie ayam, bakso, nasi goreng or fried rice, etc. And there are many beverage like as ice tea, orange, coffee, etc.

In marina beach there are many boats. We can around this beach by boat. But I don't know how much if we want to go around there because I never try this boat, and next time if I go marina beach I want to try this boat. And I will tell you about this boat next time.

Do you know if in marina beach there is mini zoo? In the mini zoo there are many deer. At that time  I gave deer a lot of fruits. I was very happy to gave animals fruits. I think that marina beach must built big zoo and can fill the zoo not only deer but other animal like that cow, crocodile, giraffe, snake, parrot, etc. So that marina not ordinary beach but there are many animals in marina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment