Pages

04 April 2013

English village

Last holiday I went to english village. I went english village with my father but in the afternoon he must back to home, because tomorrow he must go to work. I went to english village with my father at 08.00 PM by nusantara travel. And we arrived in there at 06.00 AM, we need long time to went there. Fortunately my father have friend in pare so that my father friend could help us to look for course and boarding house in there. We borrowed my friend's motorcycle and we go around english village. First we look for course we went to BEC, Mahesa, Elfas, Daffodils, etc. And for my boarding house we went to Mahesa Princess Camp three and Mavelous. And we decided to choose Mahesa as my course and Mahesa Princess Camp three as my boarding house.

At 12.00 AM my father decided to back home. I was very sad because I never split with my parents before. And I neve have boarding house. So this is my first time to independent living.

I choose Mahesa as my course and I choose Intermediate speaking and introduction basic grammar one. And I rent bicycle, and for rent bicycle we must by 40,00 rupiahs.

Fortunately I found kind friend in mahesa princess camp three, and my roommate are miss ulid and miss titik. I was very happy met them.

Next holiday I will go there again to learn english and other language.

0 comments:

Post a Comment