Pages

07 May 2014

speaking b.ing

Talking about your hometown.
I was born in Indonesia called Semarang. It is a small town, but I like it a lot. It is a peaceful and beautiful town. I wish to live over here for the rest of  my life. The people in my hometown live in peace and harmony(harmeni). I love the peace and quiet of my little hometown. People who visit Semarang can easily agree to the fact that it has very rich cultural heritage (heritej). There are many gardens, historical buildings like gereja blenduk and lawang sewu and there are many museums in Semarang. I proud of my hometown, there has a lot of beautiful views and there are many historical buildings. I live in Manyaran. There are three bedrooms in my home with a small living room, and there are many trees in my home. Near my habitation, there are small resident and, traditional market. In the resident, there is swimming pool. Near swimming pool, there is gym (jim).  My home is a small house. In my bedroom I have a bed, a desk, a chair and a fan. I have small garden in my home, and there is little pond in garden.
I want to tell you about my study.
I study in Semarang State University. It is one of the best schools in Indonesia. My school is away from home. I love to learn and I am happy that my classes are full of intelligent people who also love to learn. My classes are fascinating (fesenething) and my teachers are well learned and experienced. I like my school. I'm first-year student at Semarang State University. I'm studying accounting. My class is accounting B. I spend 23 hours in Semarang State University per week. My dream is to be accountant. I like my school very much and I am proud to be a student of that school.
I'm going to describe the hobby that I enjoy doing. My hobby is swimming. Every week I swim in the swimming pool with my brother and of course with my parents. I can do the breaststroke (bres-strok), backstroke and butterfly and I think that butterfly is the most difficult for us to learn whereas (were-res) breaststroke is quite easy. I enjoy this hobby because swimming can make body healthy likes it is an activity that burns a lot of calories and is easy on the joints, supports your weight, builds muscular and endurance, improves cardiovascular fitness, cools you off and refreshes you in the summer, and one that you can do safely in your old age, really there are benefits galore (gelore) when we swim, and I love it because I feel relax when I am swimming. I took lesson when I was a child. When I am swimming I need googles, swimsuit and sun block. I like this hobby since I was elementary school. I think that my hobby is a good one because knowing how to swim means knowing how to keep fit and rescue ourselves in some serious situation when we are in the water.
I want to tell you about myself. My name is Niluh. My first name is spelled N-I-L-U-H and you enough calling me Niluh. I was born in Semarang. I live in Manyaran. My address is borobudur street. I study in Semarang State University. I am 155 cm tall. My hair colour is black. I am childish(caildish), but I am wise. I am aggressive, but I am shy. I am a calm student, but I am talk-active too.

I think I am kind and gentle, not meek, but brave. I think about big issues as best I can. I read about those that interest me. I immediately rectify (rektefai)  myself when others point out my drawbacks because I am embarrassed. I usually assume immediately that I was wrong. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment