Pages

30 March 2013

traditional dance

Hello guys, in this time I will tell about traditional dance. Before it, I want to ask for you, Do you know how to dance "4 Penari" ? It is dance from Semarang. And Fortunately I come from Semarang so I know about traditional dance in Semarang especially for "4 Penari" dance. In high school I ever follow traditional dance combine with drama and Papua dance. But I think that my video very bad because cameramen not perceptive to take our dance. Although It is bad video but I proud because I can do traditional dance it means that I conserve about Traditional of Indonesia. We just need a week to make concept of this video.

This is the story from my video. Firstly there are many resident of Papua dance about "Yangko rambe Yamko" when resident of Papua enjoy dance suddenly resident of Semarang come she said "kula nggih saged nari kados sampeyan" (I can dance like you). So resident of Semarang show their dance. They dance about "4 Penari". When they enjoy their dance suddenly one of them get sprain. So that resident of Papua laugh them, they said that how pity you are. When they disagree one another, ambulance come to help person whose sprain. And One of volunteer arbitrate resident of Semarang and resident of Papua. Finally We apologize one another because we are one country. One for All, All for One. That is our slogan. We must appreciate all of distinction, like religion, culture, native language, race, and tribe. Because Indonesia is archipelago state so that Indonesia has many distinction. As resident of Indonesia we must appreciate about that and we must conserve our native habits, traditional dance, traditional food, etc. And we mustn't see that our region is the best, since we are same, we are resident of Indonesia, we have one destination, we have same fate etc. And We have Pancasila to unite all of distinction, Pancasila teach that although we are different one another but we are one. I proud to be resident of Indonesia, because Indonesia is rich state, rich of religion, culture, native language, race, and tribe.

And this is my video when I am dancing combine with Yangko rambe yangko and drama. So bad video, but it is funny. And can add your knowledge about traditional dance especially 4 penari traditional dance from Semarang and yangko rambe yangko traditionl dance from Papua.














0 comments:

Post a Comment