Pages

28 March 2013

My dream


In this time I desire to tell you about my dream. I will go to ranu kumbolo lake. Because last month I saw 5 centimeter in 21 with my friend. I saw the view of 5 centimeter very amazing especially ranu kumbolo lake. And the scenes in there very romantic and beautiful  I have dream to go there with my boy friend or with my family. I want to go there to camp on the ranu kumbolo lake. I have idea to stay there about 2 week, we must build tent in there to be shelter from extreme weather and to get meal or drink we must look for around the ranu kumbolo. In the night we must use branch to make fire for warming ourselves, we can around the fire and sing a song with guitar music, because my brother very smart to play guitar.  I want to swim in the ranu kumbolo too because my hobby is swimming, I can do back stroke and breast stroke. And I like to take a picture in there, because I believe that the view in ranau kumbolo are goods for my background for my photos. I estimate that the weather in there so cold, so we must prepare a lot of jackets and blanket. If I have boy friend I will invite him to go there. And I will prepare table, two chairs, vase of rose, and candles on edge of ranau kumbolo lake. Because I want to dinner in there, hahaha :D (LOL). It is just my dream.


For your information, Last time ago ranau kumbolo lake was form eruption of bromo mount and terrible quake. So form big cavity and river. There is wellspring, and than water was flow down following the river, and over time this cavity full of water. And edge of lake was growth of "Ranau" so the resident call this place "danau ranau" or ranau lake.

If I be permitted to build home around the lake I will build home in there. I will build wooden house in there, so that my home can fused with natural views in there. I will invite my daughter, son and my husband to stay there in the future. I believe that we can be happy family and my daughter and son of course so enjoy stay in this home. I have many plan about ranau kumbolo lake. Hopefully my dream can be reached.

0 comments:

Post a Comment