Pages

05 July 2013

when girls and boys make mistake

Hello guys, if you're observe there is different condition when girls make mistake to boys, and when boys make mistake to girls. Maybe this condition is unfair for boys. but it is just joke guys.. It is fictitious, and if there is similarity story it just coincidental.

First, I want to tell you when a boy does something wrong. this is the conversation between a girl and a boy.

girl  : YOU BROKE MY FAVORITE LAMP !!
boy : it was an accident, I didn't mean to :(
girl  : I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS (angry)
boy : I'm so sorry :(

related with this condition if boy make mistake, a girl angry and a boy became speechless. so, boy must apologize to girl because guy does something wrong, and let's we see what will boy do if girl make mistake? check it out :

and the second condition when a girl make mistake to boy, this is the conversation.

boy : you lost my dog
girl  : it was an accident. I didn't mean to :(
boy : I can't believe you did this

(so, which one who apologize first? the answer is a boy because usually girl say that :)

girl  : I say I already feel bad about it!! STOP MAKING ME FEEL WORSE (angry)
boy : I'm so sorry :(

from this story we can conclude that in many condition although girl make mistake, boy must apologize. hahhaha... just joke :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment